Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Good Day

I live for the smiles i have each day.

I live for the giggles i have each day

I live for the laughs i have each day

Ok forget this poem.. coz it just isnt flowing not today anyway.. I trully must be in space. I think thats where u just see things in the air.. things just floating; unknowns, questionables! When and If i ever get there physically (cant afford it though. Donations are welcome) I will try my best, to explain what it's like. I dont think scientist do a very good. Not everyone speaks science, so they need to get a regular person and a woman for that matter during PMS, to go out there and come back and tell us what its like.

Ok.. i was talking about smiles and giggles and laughs. I Love it, if i have a day full of smiles and laughs, i lay down to sleep with a smile and the next day looks bright for me coz i only imagine more smiles and laughs and ok... u know what i mean.

So for good friends, and all the special people who make me smile and laugh and oh.. i LoVe hugs too... and kisses (i can do that for hours). I just love good times coz they make life that much more bearable. They remind me of all the blessings i have in life and then i dont complain so much anymore.

I had a good day today and i need a hug and since i cant really get one i want right now.. i will gie myself one just to hold me off until tomorrow.. for that one i want...

No comments: