Friday, November 2, 2007

FOR THE MEN

Its friday and whats a girl to do? As i think and surf the net for a something new, something different to do.(we love to try out new things and i think men should just try it). As i'm reading i see something interesting... As women we all have a glossary list of what we want in a partner (after we get over the fact that the mills and boon, fabio type doesnt really exist). Anyway the article posed the question..."what do we have to offer/give to a partner." Now i have to admit that we dont always think of that. We are so busy wrapped up in what we want and what we expect and how much of queens we are and should be treated as such, that we forget that for every queen exist a king. And a king should in turn be treated as that. (now girls dont hate.. fair is fair. Oh and this doesnt mean that i wont trip once in a while) But it is high time we articulated what we bring to the table.

My simple way of my articulation and empahsis of that fact that i too can give; emotionally, financially and physically. To him, that man, that special person my fabio..... (this is an old piece but i think it fits my thoughts at this moment)

My heart craves for him
My soul longing, anticipating
Oh how I want him
I need him, I ache for him

I see him in my dreams
As he moves...
I see grace, I see
Majesty, I see my love,
My darling
Those strides, Oh God!
Such masculinity, such strength
Such a masterminded Piece of art!!!
How I want him
Such agility Synchronizing each and every
Muscle, extending to many,
Many Miles and miles of nerves

He captures my eyes and
I want him to fill me
Nourish my heart and soul
Complete me that I hunger no more
I beseech for him,
I pine for his touch
His that will shake my body
Scatter my thoughts in all directions

If I have him
If I get him
If I be so lucky
So utterly boundingly blessed
Dear God help me!
For forever it will be

I will touch so slowly
Every part, every nook
I will look, stare
I will satisfy every bone
Every muscle, every nerve
With my hands I will knead
With my fingers I will caress
Everyday all day
Every night, all night
I will christen him'.

I will christen him, with my lips
As I kiss, suck, lick
I will love him
I will contend him
He will hunger for none else
But me'
If I get him
If I have him
If I be so lucky
So utterly boundingly blessed!

No comments: